Volume: approximately 1/2 to 3/4 quarts over stock
Number of Bolts: 10 bolts
Dimensions: Click here for dimensions.
- Straight fins for heat dissipation and a classic look
- Drain hole and magnetic drain plug
- Fill/level check hole corresponding to stock cover
- Sand cast aluminum construction for strength
- Round shape similar to stock cover
- Thick walls and gasket flanges to provide a uniform clamping force on the gasket surface for a secure seal
This Dana differential cover fits the rear end on applicable Dodge, Ford and GM trucks and vans. The ring gear varies with application (commonly 9.75 or 10.5 inches).
Some possible applications for this PML Dana 60, 70 differential cover are:
- GM 3/4 and 1 ton trucks, 1969 to 1997
- Ford F250 and F350 trucks, 1966 to 1985
- Ford Van E250 and E350, 1975 to 1985, including some Motorhomes
- Dodge Ramcharger
- Dodge Pick-ups 100, 150, 200
- Dodge Duellie
- 1960s/1970s Plymouth Road Runner
Always check to verify differential and clearance for a larger cover. Configurations vary and several differentials are possible.
No pictures of installations available.
PML Differential Cover Package
This differential cover ships with a catalog, instructions, new mounting bolts, a magnetic drain plug, and a fill plug.
Regardless of the finish, the cover ships with these items. In this image, a polish finish cover is shown.
Inside of Cover
PML Differential Cover Compared to Stock
These images show this PML differential cover compared to the stock cover.