Volume: 0.6 quarts over stock, approximately
Dimensions:Click here for dimensions. Approximately, this cover is 3.2 inches deep, which is 0.5 inches more than stock.
Number of Bolts: 10 bolts
PML designed this PML Dana 50, 60 front differential cover to clear the steering linkage and suspension on the front end of heavy duty trucks.
- Extra capacity
- Steering linkage and suspension clearance for stock trucks
- Drain hole and magnetic drain plug
- Thick wall and flange sand cast aluminum construction
Generally, the 4 wheel drive models of these vehicles have a Dana 60 front differential and can use this cover.
- 1999 to 2016 Ford F–250 Super Duty Trucks, maybe 2017 and newer
- 1999 to 2016 Ford F–350 Super Duty Trucks, maybe 2017 and newer
- 1999 to 2016 Ford F–450 Super Duty Trucks, maybe 2017 and newer
- Some Ford Excursions
- Some 1994 to 2002 Ram 2500 and 3500 Trucks
Configurations vary! Always check your vehicle before ordering. Model year dates are approximate.
Some 1999 and 2000 model year trucks have the larger ring gear and need PML part number 6063.
For Dodge Ram 2500 and 3500 vehicles, please check the cover dimensions and look at your trackbar bracket before ordering. Also, if your stock cover has a vent fitting (instead of having a vent on the differential housing), this differential cover cannot be used.
For about 1998 and older Ford F250/350 trucks, this part will not clear the ring gear. See PML part number 6063.
No pictures of installations available.
Included With Cover
This differential cover has a drain and a fill/level check hole.
A magnetic drain plug, fill/level check hole plug, and new mounting bolts are included.
Inside of Cover
Compared to Stock
Older Versions of PML Front Dana 50/60 Differential Cover
PML has discontinued part numbers 9866 and 10737, older versions of a cover for the Dana 50/60 front differential.