Products In Development
Products In Development
PML designs, develops, manufactures and sells aftermarket automotive parts. We have worked closely with many customers to produce covers or pans for new applications. We are grateful for their help.
We are currently working on these projects:
- Ford 10R80 Stock Capcity Transmission Pan, Part Number 11179
- Nissan Titan 14 Bolt Rear Differential Cover, 2016 and newer trucks, Part Number 11157
- Nissan Titan 12 Bolt Rear Differential Cover, 2017 and newer trucks, Part Number 11189
- GM 12 Bolt 2019 and Newer Differential Cover, Part Number 11172
- GM 8L90 (8 speed) Deep Transmission Pan, Part Number 11140
- GM 10L100 Allison 10 Speed Deep Transmission Pan, Part Number 11174
- Dana M300 Ford Super Duty 14 Bolt Rear Differential Cover, F350/F450 2017 and newer trucks, Part Number 11158
- Dana M275 Ford Super Duty 14 Bolt Rear Differential Cover, F250/F350 2017 and newer trucks, Part Number 11183
Products for Design and Development in 2023:
- Ford 10R140 10 Speed Transmission Pan, Part Number 11180
- GM 10L80 Deep Transmission Pan, 2019 and newer, Part Number 11170
- A340 Deep Transmission Pan, for Toyota and Lexus, Part Number 11175
- Toyota Aisin AC60E, AC60F Deep Transmission Pan, Part Number 11182
Other Possible Future Products:
- GM 1500 2019 and newer Front Differential Cover, Part Number 11184
- GM Front Differential Cover for Duramax Diesels, Part Number 11120
- Nissan Jatco 9 Speed Deep Transmission Pan, Part Number 11188
- Subaru 4EAT Deep Transmission Pan, Part Number 11166
- 722.9 7 Speed Deep Transmission Pan, Part Number 11159
- Dana M220 Rear Differential Cover, Chevrolet Colorado/GMC Canyon, Jeep, Ranger, Part Number 11167
- Dodge 845RE, ZF 8HP70 (8 speed) deep transmission pan, 2012 and newer, Part Numbers 11116 and 11144
- Sprinter Rear Differential Cover(s), Part Number 11148
Some Sprinters have anti-sway bars but there seems to still be clearance for a larger.
T1N Sprinters, 2002 to 2006, single or dual rear wheel: stock cover is 8-sided and has 10 bolts.
NCV3 Sprinters, 2007 to 2013: two different differentials used.
- Small Block Chevy valve covers with OLDSMOBILE® and PONTIAC® script
- Oldsmobile and Pontiac Engine Valve Covers
Products We Are Not Going To Make:
- Dana 44/213 (C213R and C213RE) differential covers
We have received requests from many Jeep owners but there is not any space for a larger cover.
- GM 6L90 Transmission Pan Less Deep Than The Stock Pan
Any pan we make will be larger than stock. A pan less deep than the stock pan would have less fluid capacity. Running the transmission with less fluid than designed is not recommended.
General Motors Trademarks are used under license to PML, Inc.