Volume: 0.8 qt. over stock
Dimensions: Click here for dimensions.
Number of Bolts: 10 bolts
- Patterned fins for heat dissipation and a custom look
- Drain hole and magnetic drain plug
- Fill/level check hole corresponding to stock cover
- Sand cast aluminum construction for strength
- Thick walls and gasket flanges to provide a uniform clamping force on the gasket surface for a secure seal
This Dana differential cover fits the rear end on applicable Dodge, Ford and GM trucks and vans. The ring gear varies with application (commonly 9.75 or 10.5 inches).
Some possible applications for this PML Dana 60, 70 differential cover are:
- 1988 to 1993 Dodge Ram 250 & 350
- 1994 to 2002 Dodge Ram 2500 with automatic transmission
- 1991 and older GM/Chevrolet K30 and K35
- F250, F350, E250 and E350 trucks, vans and motorhomes
Always check to verify differential and clearance for a larger cover.
No images of installations available.
Optional Machining for a Temperature Sending Unit
This cover can be machined for a temperature sending unit. The hole for this goes in the face of the differential cover. So the temperature sending unit probe would be perpendicular to the face. A plug is included for the hole.
Here are pictures of this Dana 60, 70 cover that has been machined for 1/8 NPT for a temperature sending unit. The first image shows the hole with the spot face for the sensor fitting. The second image shows the thick pad on the inside where the hole is machined.
PML Differential Cover Compared to Stock
These images show this PML differential cover compared to the stock cover.