Volume: stock to a little over stock capacity
Dimensions: Click here to see dimensions in a separate window. This pan is stock capacity but it is still larger than stock. Always check your vehicle for clearance before ordering.
Number of Bolts: 13
- Drain hole and magnetic drain plug for easier fluid changes
- Raised fins to help with cooling
- Heavy duty construction for strength
- Thick flange for an excellent seal to the transmission housing
This PML pan fits many front wheel drive GM cars and chassis with the TH425 transaxle transmission. This includes:
- 1966-78 Oldsmobile Toronado
- 1967-78 Cadillac Eldorado
- GMC Motorhomes
Always check your vehicle for clearance and fitment. Configurations vary.
No pictures of installations available at this time.
Drain, Bolts and Optional Temperature Sensor Machining
The drain hole is located on the front of the pan.
This PML pan include a magnetic drain plug, copper sealing washer and new mounting hardware.
The pan has a half circle boss (thick area) on the front of the pan near the drain plug that optionally can be drilled and tapped for a temperature sending unit.