Availability: Protoype parts available now.
Volume: approximately 1/4 quart over stock
Dimensions: Click here for dimensions, approximately 3 1/4 inches deep
Number of Bolts: 14
Benefits of PML Cover
- Works with stock brake line bracket configuration
- Round, pumpkin like shape, similar to stock cover with open interior
- Only 1/4 inch deeper than stock for clearance to sway and pan hard bars
- Extra capacity
- Drain hole and magnetic drain plug
- Finned to aid with heat dissipation
- Heavy duty, sand cast aluminum construction
Ring gear is probably 9.5 inches. However, aaccording to Truck Trend it could be an American Axle Manufacturing (AAM) 10.5 inch ring gear differential.
Please sign up for our mailing list!
Mailing List Sign Up
PML is designing this differential cover for 2016 and newer Nissan Titan trucks. Some 2015 trucks may also be able to use this.
PML already makes a 10 bolt cover for 2004 to 2015 Titans
Included with PML Cover
- Magnetic drain plug and copper sealing washer
- New mounting bolts and washers
- Fill hole plug
- Level check plug
- Clip for brake line and button screw to attach clip to cover
Clip on PML Differential Cover
The PML Titan cover is machined and ready for the brake line just like on the stock cover. It comes with a clip and bolt that attached at the top of the cover.
Fill, Level Check, and Optional Temperature Sending Unit Machining
PML 14 Bolt Titan rear differential cover has a fill hole on the right side and the level check hole on the left side.
The bottom of the level check hole is at the same location as on the stock cover relative to the differential center line. PML does not recommend over filling the differential. Follow the factory instructions for fluid amount and checking the level.
Also on the right side, below the fill hole, is a boss that can be drilled and tapped for a temperature sending unit. This is optional. PML can drill and tap the hole before shipping. Select the option in the shopping cart. There is a machining charge.
PML Cover Compared to Stock Cover
Stock Cover on 2016 Titan
First image is the stock rear differential cover on a 2016 Titan. The second image is the stock cover on a 2017 Titan, looking from the ground up.