Number of Bolts: 10 bolts
Volume: approximately 0.75 quarts over stock
Dimensions: Click here for dimensions.
- Drain hole and magnetic drain plug
- Extra capacity
- Round, pumpkin like shape similar to stock cover
- Finned for heat dissipation and a classic styling
- Fill/level check hole corresponding to stock cover
- Sand cast aluminum construction for strength
- Thick walls and gasket flanges to provide a uniform clamping force on the gasket surface for a secure seal
PML makes two covers for the Dana 80. PML Part Number 9520 has a pattern fin design and more clearance for pan hard and sway bars, gas tanks, spare tires and similar.
This differential cover fits Dana 80 differentials. Many heavy duty Dodge, Ford and GM trucks, espeically duallies, have the Dana 80. Some possible applications are:
- 1994-2002 Dodge Ram 2500 with manual transmission (trucks with the automatic transmission have a Dana 60/70)
- 1994 to 2002 Dodge Ram 3500
- 1989 to 1997 Ford F350 Dually
- 1999 and newer Ford F350 Dually (Ford did not make an F350 in 1998)
- 1988 to 2004 F450
- 2011 to 2013 F450
- 1991 to 2002 GM C3500HD
Always check your truck to verify differential and look for clearance. Configurations vary from vehicle to vehicle.
Trucks after 2000 may have sway or pan hard bars close behind the stock cover. PML pattern fin Dana 80 cover offers more clearance for those applications.
No images available from installations.