Number of Bolts: 10 bolts
Volume: 0.75 qt. over stock
Dimensions: Click here for dimensions.
- Drain hole and magnetic drain plug
- Extra capacity and flat face for clearance to sway and pan hard bars
- Patterned fins for heat dissipation and a custom look
- Fill/level check hole corresponding to stock cover
- Sand cast aluminum construction for strength
- Thick walls and gasket flanges to provide a uniform clamping force on the gasket surface for a secure seal
PML makes two covers for the Dana 80. PML Part Number 6065 is a straight fin Dana 80 cover with a round shape.
This differential cover fits Dana 80 differential. Many heavy duty Dodge, Ford and GM trucks, espeically duallies, have the Dana 80. Some possible applications are:
- 1994-2002 Dodge Ram 2500 with manual transmission (trucks with the automatic transmission have a Dana 60/70)
- 1994 to 2002 Dodge Ram 3500
- 1989 to 1997 Ford F350 Dually
- 1999 and newer Ford F350 Dually (Ford did not make an F350 in 1998)
- 1988 to 2004 F450
- 2011 to 2013 F450
- 1991 to 2002 GM C3500HD
Always check your truck to verify differential and look for clearance. Configurations vary from vehicle to vehicle.
Folks have installed this PML Dana 80 rear differential cover on Ford and Dodge trucks and Ford motorhomes to increase cooling and extend the life of the differential.
2001 Ram 2500
2001 Dodge Ram 2500 Diesel with manual transmission installed PML front and rear covers. There is not much clearance on the front and the stock front cover did not have a vent. Our thanks to Dennis for the pictures.
F–350 with PML Dana 80 Differential Cover
Ford F–350 diesel truck with Kelderman suspension and PML Dana 80 cover.
Optional Machining for a Temperature Sending Unit
This cover can be machined for a temperature sending unit. The hole for this goes in the face of the differential cover. So the temperature sending unit probe would be perpendicular to the face. A plug is included for the hole.
PML Differential Cover Compared to Stock
These images show this PML differential cover compared to the stock cover.